Leaders Forum is an experiential learning program for emerging leaders from diverse industry and community sectors.
- Question what leadership means and develop your leadership style
- Broaden your understanding of how you can lead in your community
- Think laterally, examine issues systematically and find creative solutions
- Experience first-hand how our region is responding to major issues
- Listen to others, learn from them and reflect on your own understandings
- Network with a diverse range of people and established leaders
The Leaders Forum program includes:
- Opening and closing residential retreats.
- Fortnightly sessions from February to November (either full days or evenings).
- Ongoing support from a Learning Partner.
- Pre-readings and online discussion groups.
- Community forums and events.
- A Canberra visit to Federal Parliament.
Each year we explore a range of topics to gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our community. Learning areas may include:
- Participant contribution $1200 + GST
- Employer contribution $3850 + GST
Applications have now closed for Leaders Forum 2018