What is Leaders Forum?
Leaders Forum is an experiential learning program for emerging leaders from diverse industry and community sectors.
- Question what leadership means and develop your leadership style
- Broaden your understanding of how you can lead in your community
- Think laterally, examine issues systematically and find creative solutions
- Experience first-hand how our region is responding to major issues
- Listen to others, learn from them and reflect on your own understandings
- Network with a diverse range of people and established leaders
The Leaders Forum program includes:
- Opening and closing residential retreats.
- Fortnightly sessions from February to November (either full days or evenings).
- Ongoing support from a Learning Partner.
- Pre-readings and online discussion groups.
- Community forums and events.
- A Canberra visit to Federal Parliament.
Each year we explore a range of topics to gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our community. Learning areas may include:
- Regional overview
- Economic development
- Health and wellbeing
- Local government
- Federal and state politics
- Empowering the community
- Arts and culture
- Participant contribution $1200 + GST
- Employer contribution $3850 + GST
Applications for Leaders Forum 2018 are now open and close October 13
Click here to download the recruitment flyer
Click here for the online application form (part one)
Click here for the online application form (part two)
For more information, please call (03) 5332 1247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org